The extra virgin olive oil is obtained from the palm fruit Cocos Nucífera by means of cold pressing, the coconut being a tropical fruit obtained from the coconut tree, the most cultivated palm in the world. It has a thick and fibrous outer shell, another hard, velvety and brown interior that is attached to the pulp that is white and aromatic. In the industry it is used mainly for the preparation of soaps, easy-to-absorb ointments, emulsions and sunblocks, among others.
Coconut oil is one of the best allies for beauty that we can find in our nature. This ingredient is perfect for cosmetic use because it is natural, it is very moisturizing, it can be used for many purposes and has a pleasant aroma.
The coconut oil in terms of its nutritional composition, is a food with an important contribution of saturated fatty acids, fat, fiber, calories, magnesium, iron and potassium.
It also contains:
Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Phosphorus, Folic acid, Carbohydrates.
- Maintains its cooking properties better.
- It raises the metabolism and increases the feeling of satiety (fat burning)
- Can kill fungi, infections and bacteria
- Antioxidant that prevents aging
- Prevents acne and infections
- Restores the neutral pH of the skin, eliminates fat
- Treat dryness of the scalp
- Natural exfoliant
- Relieve the stress
- Hair removal gel
- Hair conditioner
- Natural make-up remover